What has been your favorite thing about the COVID-19 situation?
What has is something you really don’t like?
A lot of people believe “good people go to heaven.”
- Why do people think this way?
- What is wrong with this statement?
all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God -Romans 3:23
What does this verse mean to you?
The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! -John 1:29
God provided Jesus as the sacrificial lamb.
- How do we often try to provide for our own sins?
- Have you ever tried to do good things to make up for doing something wrong?
- What types of things do you sometimes do to try to compensate for a mistake?
Have you ever felt like you had to be perfect or get your act together before you came to God? Why do we sometimes feel this way?
Is it ever hard to believe that you are truly forgiven of your sins?
If you were going to explain to a friend why Jesus is called “the Lamb,” what would you say?